SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Telegram: 084 222 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Telegram: 084 222 9497 (Direct Link)
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
N12 Bloemhof - Christiana:
Roadworks with 6 Stop/Go controls in operation. Delays can be expected, plan accordingly.
N14 Vryburg - Kuruman:
Roadworks on route with 2 stop and go controls in place. Waiting period of 10 minutes can be expected at each stop. Plan accordingly.
R31 Koopmansfontein - Postmasburg:
Roadworks approximately 10 km outside Koopmansfontein towards Postmasburg. Stop and go controls in operation. Delays expected.
R700 Bloemfontein - Bultfontein:
Roadworks with a construction team re-tarring the road surface approximately 75 km outside Bloemfontein towards Bultfontein. Delays of up to 40 minutes have been reported. There are signs asking motorists to slow down but no signs indicating that it is for roadworks. Plan accordingly.
N3 Van Reenens Pass:
On the N3, Slope Rehab has commenced near the top of Van Reenens Pass The Slow Lane will be closed during daytime hours. The N3 North bound is affected for approximately 2kms. There are construction workers on site. Kindly reduce speed.
R503 Hartbeesfontein - Klerksdorp:
Stop and go control in operation on the R503 towards Hartbeesfontein due to roadworks.
R502 - Viljoenskroon to Potchefstroom:
Roadworks in progress, no stop/drive controls are in place. Reduce speed and drive with caution.
CONSTRUCTION & ROADWORKS - #N3Construction: Between Treverton & Hidcote. From Midway towards Shell Ultra City and between #BergvillePlaza & #TugelaPlaza, Between Warden and Roadside.
Between Frankfort/Vrede & #WilgePlaza Please approach these areas with caution
R34 Hoopstad - Wesselsbron:
Roadworks on route with a Stop and Go control in operation. 15 minutes waiting period. Alternative route via the R505 to Hoopstad.
R708 - Between Hertzogville & Christiana – road in very poor condition
R507 Ottosdal - Hartbeesfontein:
Reconstruction of the R507 between Ottosdal and Hartbeesfontein will continue until December 2021. Road is open, but restricted as they are working on the shoulders. Kindly reduce speed and adhere to the signage in place.