SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Telegram: 084 222 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Telegram: 084 222 9497 (Direct Link)
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
N5 - Paul Roux:
Road Works with a STOP AND GO in operation around 10 km from Paul Roux as you drive from Senekal. It's on a blind rise, so reduce your speed.
R705 Koffiefontein - Jacobsdal:
This road is in a terrible condition and motorists are forced to use the shoulder of the road.
R705 - Jagersfontein past Jacobsdal reaching the N12:
Extremely bad road surface riddled with potholes, Proceed with caution.
Construction & Roadworks on R726 between Sterkspruit and Zastron - Stop and Go Waiting times +- 20min, They will be working on this road for approximately 20 Months, expected completion May 2025
R707 Lindley - Senekal:
Reconstruction of the R707 between Lindley and Senekal is ongoing with Stop & Go controls in operation as well as bypasses. Please adhere to the road signs and reduce speed. Also be mindful of the labour force on the side of the road. Till Aug 2025.
R708 - Between Hertzogville & Christiana – road in very poor condition