SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Telegram: 084 222 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Telegram: 084 222 9497 (Direct Link)
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
N5 - Bethlehem to Kestell:
Large potholes on route. Proceed with caution especially when it is rainy as the potholes can not be spotted easily.
R26 Clocolan - Ladybrand:
This road is in a very poor condition with large potholes. Motorists are urged to reduce speed.
R708 - MARQUARD TO LADYBRAND:
The road is in a horrible state with large potholes the entire journey. Reduce your speed and proceed with caution.
R709 between Excelsior and Tweespruit is riddled with potholes and in a general bad state. travel with caution and use an alternative route if you can.
R26 - BETHLEHEM - FOURIESBURG - FICKSBURG in very poor condition with many large potholes in both directions
R708 - Between Hertzogville & Christiana – road in very poor condition