SMS 'traffic' to 36636 (R1.50/SMS) Phone: 084 327 9497 Telegram: 084 222 9497 Tweet: #traffic @OFM9497
Be our eyes on the road – help keep your fellow road users safe in Central South Africa:
- SMS 'traffic' and your info to 36636 (R1.50/SMS)
- Phone the hotline - 084 327 9497
- Telegram: 084 222 9497 (Direct Link)
- Tweet #traffic @OFM9497 with your info
OFM Traffic, keeping you safe on the road.
OFM wants to encourage road users to report reckless driving through the correct channels that action may be taken.
Phone 0861 400 800 or complete the form online at: www.arrivealive.co.za/report.aspx
You can now receive the latest OFM Traffic reports, even if you’re not tuned in to OFM in your vehicle!
• Simply switch on the TA, traffic announcement, or TP, traffic programming, function on your RDS compatible radio.
• This will enable you to still get the latest traffic updates in your area even when you are listening to something else like a CD.
• What you are listening to will be interrupted and your radio will automatically switch to OFM for the traffic report.
• When the traffic report is finished, your radio will switch back to what you were listening to before.
• Ask your car dealer if you’re unsure how the traffic function on your radio works.
R380 - Hotazel to Kathu:
The R380 between Hotazel and Kathu is in a poor condition with large potholes.
SCHWEIZER - RENEKE :
POTHOLES - R504 between Wolmaransstad and Schweizer-Reneke
POTHOLES - R700 - Bloemfontein to Bultfontein - Severe Portholes
POTHOLES - Nelson Mandela Avenue - From N1 off ramp toward University , both directions.
R507 - Delareyville to Ottosdal:
The R507 between Delareyville and Ottosdal is in a very poor condition with large potholes. Please use an alternative route.
POTHOLES - R26 - Between Bethlehem and Ficksburg riddled with potholes
POTHOLES - N5 through Bethlehem toward Durban
R31 - Koopmansfontein:
There are roadworks at Koopmansfontein on the R31. There are stop/go controls and detours in place.
Road Works in the Free State:
In the Free State there are roadworks between:
Frankfort and Reitz
Ventersburg and Senekal
Hoopstad and Bloemhof
and also in Dewetsdorp
There are stop/go controls and detours in place?
Construction of Harvey road and Fort Hare road intersection in Bloemfontein:
Construction of Harvey road and Fort Hare road intersection. From Monday 12 October 2020 limited flow will be allowed. Single lanes with diversions on Harvey rd. Standing times will increase.
Falck street will be closed.
Alternative routes via: Rhodes and Fort Street (North); or Oliver Tambo via Vooruitsig Street.
Heavy vehicles above 3 tons will not be allowed on Harvey or Fort Hare road.