Get Bucks for Bills!
Need some help to settle a bill? As part of turning 2022 into #Twenty20You, once a month OFM’s giving you the chance to get one of your bills squashed!
To enter, upload the account you would like settled and fill in your details on the entry form at the bottom of the page. Remember to include a motivation to support your entry. Then, keep your phone close, OFM might be calling to let you know that your bill has been selected to be paid.
Kry Rande vir Rekeninge!
Kort jy hulp om ‘n rekening te betaal? As deel daarvan om 2022 in #Twenty20You te omskep, gee OFM jou een keer per maand die kans om een van jou rekeninge te vereffen!
Om in te skryf, laai die rekening wat jy betaal wil hê en vul jou besonderhede op die vorm onder op die bladsy in. Onthou om ook ‘n motivering te verskaf waarom jou inskrywing oorweeg moet word. Hou dan jou foon naby, OFM mag jou dalk net skakel om te laat dat jou rekening gekies is om betaal te word.
The 7 January 2022 edition of Bucks for Bills is proudly made possible by Northridge Mall – your shopping experience in the North.
- All OFM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
- When interacting with OFM through our digital platforms including this website, SMS shortcode (36636), Telegram (084 222 9497), email, and social media platforms: Facebook (OFM, the sound of your life); Twitter (@OFM9497); Instagram (OFM9497), a third-party service provider acts as a processor of personal information on behalf of OFM as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013 (POPIA).
- Through engaging on OFM’s digital platforms to enter competitions, request songs, participate in programmes, make enquiries, contact details will be shared securely with relevant staff to execute requests or award prizes.
- OFM competitions are open to all South Africans listening, or tuning in, within OFM’s broadcast area, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors, or contractors of OFM, AME and Central Media Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their immediate family members.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by OFM within sixty (60) days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by OFM.
- This rule also extends to the immediate family or household members of the winner.
- Entrants participating for cash prizes need to be 18 years or older.
- Please enter responsibly.
- See full competition rules here.