- 4 large eggs beaten
- 250 grams or 1 ½ cup shrimps shell removed and defrosted if frozen
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small onion sliced
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- ½ green bell pepper sliced
- ¾ cup bean sprouts fresh or canned
- 1 tbsp soy sauce add more if needed
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper seasoning
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and saute garlic and onions until translucent.
Add shrimps and stir-fry them on medium-high heat for a couple of seconds or until they start to take on a little color.
Tip in the bell peppers and stir fry until tender but somewhat crisp. Add bean sprouts and continue stir-frying until cooked.
Turn down the heat and pour the beaten eggs and leave to set for a few seconds, then move the loosely-set egg around the pan with a spatula to scramble.
When all of the egg has set, tip in the soy sauce and worcestershire sauce and let it sizzle for a few seconds.
Season with salt and pepper if you prefer and serve. Bon Appetit!