- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or more to taste
- 4 slices cinnamon bread (such as Pepperidge Farm®)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread onto one side of each of 2 slices cinnamon bread; top each with another bread slice to make 2 sandwiches.
- Beat milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a shallow bowl until smooth. Soak each sandwich in the milk mixture until the bread is moistened, about 15 seconds per side.
- Prepare a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook sandwiches in the hot pan until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip sandwiches and continue cooking until other side is browned, about 1 minute more.
Source All Recipes