Pieter's PlaceYour Weekend Breakfast Recipe - Smoky Scrambled Eggs
─── 07:06 Sat, 16 Jan 2021
- 1½ teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1½ tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped ham (Optional)
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- Step 1
Whisk together the mayonnaise and half-and-half in a large bowl until smooth, then whisk in the eggs, dill weed, and garlic powder. Set aside.
Heat the bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the red bell pepper; cook and stir until the bell pepper begins to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ham and onion. Continue cooking and stirring until the onion is translucent and softened, about 5 minutes more. Pour in the egg mixture. Cook and stir until the eggs are set, about 5 minutes.
Source: All Recipes