This October, OFM celebrates the world’s biggest pop songs as ranked by Billboard.
Each Wednesday, you can tune in, 08:00 – 18:00, for a foot-tapping double play and a chance to win!
Tell us about your memories around the songs and you could be walking away with R1000 cash!
To enter, Telegram the song and the memory that goes along with it to 084 222 9497 (data rates apply).
This week’s playlist includes:
- Closer (The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey) & Endless Love (Lionel Richie & Diana Ross)
- Physical (Olivia Newton-John) & Smooth (Santana ft. Rob Thomas)
- Un-break My Heart (Toni Braxton) & Flashdance… What A Feeling (Irene Car)
- How Do I Live (Leann Rimes) & (Everything I Do) I do It For You (Bryan Adams)
- I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston) & Every Breath You Take (The Police)
- Blurred Lines (Robin Thicke ft. T.I & Pharrell)& We Found Love (Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris)
- Foolish Games (Jewel) & One Sweet Day (Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men)
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes) & Night Fever (Bee Gees)
- Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars) & I Gotta Feeling (The Black Eyed Peas)
- Shape of You (Ed Sheeran) &Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)
Get in the mood with these fun music videos: